2018 Niigata Pageant of Lights
Niigata’s winter treasure warms your heart. Rows of zelkova trees are transformed into a tunnel of light.
The rows of trees that line Keyaki-Dori just outside of Nigata Station’s South Exit are illuminated by around 260,000 bulbs of light! The resplendent lights are sure to warm the hearts of everyone in attendance.
Overview of 2018 Niigata Pageant of Lights
- Event Period
- December 7th 2018 - January 31st 2019
- Lights illuminated between
- 5:00 PM - 0:30 AM
※Lighting ceremony December 7 (Friday) 5:00 PM ~
- Tenjin 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture[MAP]
- Keiyaki Street, on the south side of Niigata Station
- Directly outside of Niigata Station’s South Exit