Nabana no Sato Illumination
Enjoy a Fantastic Night in a Winter Garden
Nabana no Sato was built with the idea of “a small dreamlike village along the Nagara River” in mind. The park, with a pond in its center, is lit up at night, and the area boasts one of the largest scale illuminations in Japan.
In addition to 120 meters of water illumination, called “The River of Light,” Nabana no Sato’s illumination hosts multiple must-see sights, including a tunnel of light with a total length of 200 meters, two 20-meter-tall trees called “Twin Trees” decorated in crystal white lights, and the “Light’s Sea of Clouds,” which is a carpeting of blue LED lights in front of the Nagashima Beer Garden.
The Nagashima Beer Garden, located within the park, offers guests the chance to taste three different types of delicious beer, so why not give them a try while enjoying the garden’s lights?
Video of Nabana no Sato Illumination
Overview of Nabana no Sato Illumination
Basic information on Nabana no Sato Illumination
- Event Period
- October 20, 2018 - May 6, 2019 (Event runs through holidays)
- Lights illuminated between
- Sunset-9:00 p.m.
Open until 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and designated days (December 25th, 28th, January 2nd -4th, March 1st – May 6th).
- 270 Komae Urushibata, Nagashima-cho, Kuwana City, Mie[MAP]
- Nabana no Sato, Kuwana City, Mie Prefecture
- From Kintetsu Nagoya Line’s Kintetsu Nagashima Station, take the Mie Kotsu Bus’s “Nabana no Sato” route for about 10 minutes until the terminus station.
- Elementary school students and older 2300 yen.
(Includes redeemable 1000 yen coupon for use inside the park)