Historic Site – Tottori Domain – Ikeda Family Tomb Autum Light-Up
Lanterns Line the Path, and Beautiful Autumn Leaves Enchant Visitors
The Ikeda Family Tomb, known for its beautiful autumn foliage, is illuminated!
Over 260 lanterns line both sides of the graves of the Ikeda family, from the first daimyo of the Tottori Domain Mitsunaka Ikeda to Yoshitaka Ikeda, granting the area a different beauty than the usual daytime scene.
Video Featuring Ikeda Family Tomb Photo Competition Winners
Overview of Historic Site – Tottori Domain – Ikeda Family Tomb Autum Light-Up
Basic information on Historic Site – Tottori Domain – Ikeda Family Tomb Autum Light-Up
- Event Period
- November 17th 2018 through December 2nd
- Lights illuminated between
- 5:30 pm -8:00 pm
- Ikeda Family Tomb, Tottori Domain, Tottori City
- Okudani-Miyashita, Kofuku-cho, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture[MAP]
- From JR Tottori Station go to the Tottori Station Bus Center, take the Nakagawara Bus Line until the Miyanoshita stop. 10 minutes on foot from the Miyanoshita stop.