Ashikaga Flower Park “Hikari no Hana no Niwa”
Ashikaga Flower Park is a flower theme park located in Tochigi Prefecture’s Ashikaga City,around 80 kilometers from Tokyo.
Flowers are available for viewing year-round in the park’s 94,000 square-meter area.
During the winter event “Hikari no Hana no Niwa,” the entire park is lit up with a colorful and beautiful illumination.
In 2017, the event was recognized as one of “Japan’s 3 major illuminations”!
(According to the Yakei Kanko Convention Bureau)
Japan’s largest wisteria tree will be decorated with bunches of lights that look like wisteria flowers, meant to invoke memories of spring wisteria trees. Both adults and children will enjoy the sights the park has to offer, including murals made of lights that are unique to Ashikaga Flower Park, as well as reflective pools that seemingly double the amount of lights through their reflections!
Video of Ashikaga Flower Park “Hikari no Hana no Niwa”
Basic information on “Hikari no Hana no Niwa” 2019
- October 26, 2019 – February 5, 2020
- Park closed on
- December 31st
- Lights on between
- 16:30-21:00 (Saturday and Sunday public holidays until 21:30)
- 607 Hasamacho, Ashikaga City, Tochigi Prefecture[MAP]
- Ashikaga Flower Park, Ashikaga City, Tochigi Prefecture
- 3 minutes on foot from Ashikaga Flower Park Station’s JR Ryomo Line
- Adults 1000 yen. Children 500 yen. (These are nighttime prices.)