6 Million Jewel-Like Lights are Illuminated in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
Yomiuriland Jewllumination, a popular illumination event in Tokyo where elegant jewel-like lights are lit, enhancing Tokyo’s night view, is back for 2018!
Everyone, including parents, children, groups of friends, and couples, can enjoy these beautiful lights!
Video of Yomiuriland Jewellumination
Overview of Yomiuriland Jewellumination
Basic information on Yomiuriland Jewellumination
- Event Period
- October 11, 2018 - February 17, 2019
Lights illuminated between: 16:00-20:30 (From December 15th through 25th, illumination is until 21:00)
- 4015-1 Yanokuchi, Inaga City, Tokyo[MAP]
- About 5 minutes from Keio Line’s “Keio Yomiuriland Station” by the “Sky Shuttle” gondola.
- November 1th 2018, January 15th-17th 2019, January 21th-24th 2019
- Night Admission Fee (16:00 and later)
- Adults (18 and up) 1400 yen. Junior high and high school students 600 yen. Elementary school students 300 yen.
※Night Pass (Admission+Attractions) Adults 2400 yen. 3 years-high school students 1600 yen.