Florante Miyazaki, Illumination Flower Garden
A Lights Event Bathing Miyazaki at Night In Lovely Warm Light
In 2018, the flower and greenery garden “Florante Miyazaki” will host an event representative of Miyazaki in the winter, the 16th “Illumination Flower Garden” illumination event.
The event begins with the garden’s display “Flower Garden of Light,” where flowers and illuminated lights interweave to create a beautiful scene. The entirety of the garden sparkles resplendently, creating a world of light that is completely different from the garden in the daytime. In addition to the harmonious displays of flowers and lights, the event offers gourmet foods, stage events, and hands-on experience corners. Florante Miyazaki offers a fantastical event space unique to flower gardens.
Overview of Illumination Flower Garden
- December 7, 2018 - January 14, 2019
- December 31st and January 1st
- Lights on between
- Florante Miyazaki
- 414-16 Hamayama, Yamazaki Town, Miyazaki City, Miyazaki[MAP]
- About 25 minutes by bus on the Florante Miyazaki bus route from JR Miyazaki Station. Get off at the Florante Miyazaki stop.
- Adults 310 yen. Elementary and junior high school students 150 yen. Preschool children free.