Achieve a Higher Level of Beauty at the Popular Tokyo Hair Salon, Hair Art Chiffon!
Tokyo is a city at the cutting edge of fashion trends.
Many people from overseas want to go to Tokyo's hair salons, but they may feel uneasy because they are in another country.
I'd like to introduce a solution to that problem: the popular hair salon, Hair Art Chiffon! With their excellent techniques and sensibilities, experienced stylists work one-on-one with you to bring out your inner beauty. That's why this hair salon is so highly ranked!
What's more, you can relax when you enter this shop because they're able to handle foreign languages!
The Salon's Location
Just a 3-minute walk from Ikebukuro Station, this location has outstanding access! As one of Tokyo's prominent business districts, it's very popular for sightseeing and shopping.
You Don't Have to Speak Japanese!
1) Making Appointments on the Internet is Easy!
If you don't reserve a date and time beforehand, they might not be able to take care of you, so be sure to make an appointment! It's easy because there are foreign language appointment pages available on the Internet (Chinese only).
2) Use a Catalog to Communicate the Image of Your Desired Hair Style!
When you go to a hair salon overseas, it can be quite difficult to express what kind of hair style you want. However, with a hair catalog, you can just point and say, "I want this hair style!", so no explanation is necessary.
3) A Multi-lingual Communication App is Installed
Even if you don't speak Japanese, a mutual understanding of what you want can be achieved by expressing the details as needed. How? By using an information access device such as an iPad or smartphone with a "Point and Say" Multi-lingual Communication App that has been installed. A multi-lingual call center can also be used for these five languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish!
The Recommended Service Menu!
Below is their recommended menu of services, no available at discounted prices! Be sure to check it out!
- AVEDA "Gold Course" Hair cut, coloring, treatment and pore cleansing: Discounted ¥3000, from ¥19,090 to ¥16,090
- AVEDA "Silver Course" Hair cut, coloring and carbonic acid spa: Discounted ¥3000, from ¥14,090 to ¥11,090
- AVEDA "Silver Course" Hair cut, coloring, permanent and carbonic acid spa: Discounted ¥3000, from ¥21,390 to ¥18,390
Even Those with Children are Welcome
Even if you come with small children, you can relax and enjoy your "salon time", because they have prepared a "kids' space" where children can play!
What do you think?
With such a reception system in place, visiting this salon is easier than you might think. Since Ikebukuro Station is just a 3-minute walk away, access is also good. After your beauty transformation, you may want to go out and enjoy Ikebukuro!
Basic information on Hair art Chiffon
- 6F Kindai group Bldg. №12, 1-15-3 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo[MAP]
- Business Hours
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: from 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Fridays: from 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
Saturdays/National Holidays: from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
Sundays: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
(Closing times may change according to the contents of the treatment offered.)
- Tuesdays (Open on National Holidays)