In Tokyo, Visit Manpaku, a Major Food Festival in the Kanto Region!
To satisfy any cravings you have, there's a huge food event in Tokyo called Manpaku.
Not limited to any one type of food, it offers a wide selection of items on the menu that can be eaten outdoors.
In addition to meat, seafood, ramen, gyoza potstickers, fried foods and sweets, a new cheese area will debut in 2018! What's more, local delicacies are also gathered here!
A variety of entertaining stage shows, such as street performances and the dissection of Pacific Bluefin tuna, are also being planned!
There are tents, too, so no matter if it rains or the sun shines strongly, you can relax and enjoy your meal in comfort here!
Basic information on MANPAKU 2019
- 3173 Midoricho, Tachikawa City, Tokyo[MAP]
- The Midori Culture Zone in the Showa National Memorial Park
- 10 minutes on foot from Tachikawa Station
- May 16, 2019 - June 3, 2019
- 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
* Open until 6:00 pm on the last day
- ¥500 on weekdays, ¥800 on weekends