From July 14th, Admission to Fuji Q Highland Theme Park will be Free!
From July 14th, 2018, admission to Fuji Q Highland, a theme park in Yamanashi Prefecture that's famous for its thrilling rides, will be free!
When touring the Mount Fuji region, why not stop and take a peek here, where you can casually enjoy its attractions, even for just a little while?
When the ¥1500 admission fee becomes free, there will be more ways to enjoy this park. Whether taking a walk around the park, buying souvenirs, having lunch or just riding FUJIYAMA, the "King of Roller Coasters", it's possible to have a lot of fun in a short time.
Of course, I recommend that those who wish to ride lots of attractions purchase a Free Pass, which is the same price as before!
Enjoy playing economically at Fuji Q Highlands, the theme park that always changes with the times!
Basic information on Fuji Q Highland
- 5-6- 1 Shin-Nishihara, Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi[MAP]
- 1-minute walk from the Fuji-Q Highland Station off the Fuji-Express Line.
- 0555-23- 2111
- Business Hours
- Hours may vary day to day. (See webpage for details)
Hours are subject to change without notice due to heavy park traffic or other reasons.
- Irregular dates (See webpage for details)
- [Free Pass] Adults 5700 yen. Students 5200 yen. Children 4300 yen.
From July 14, 2018, park admission is free. There is no change in the Free Pass fees.
※Parking Fee: 1 standard car 1500 yen.