JOZANKEI NATURE LUMINARIE 〜STAR BRIGHT FOREST〜
Jozankei is a hot spring town in Sapporo, Hokkaido. Featuring tourist attractions such as Futami Suspension Bridge, as well Jozankei's forests and gorges, a fantastic light performance taking advantage of the local topography is held here from June to October.
At this show, visitors can enjoy watching a laser production in which the "light of life" dwells on the leaves and projection mapping creating scenes that look just like falling stars landing in the forest. What's more, the admission is free of charge!
When staying at one of the hot springs in town, why not go out and have a look after dinner in your Japanese Yukata robe?
Basic information on JOZANKEI NATURE LUMINARIE 〜STAR BRIGHT FOREST
- Jozankei Onsen Nishi 4-Chome, Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido[MAP]
- Between Jozankei Futami Park and Futami Suspension Bridge
- Event Period
- June 1, 2018 - October 21, 2018
- Lighting Times
- 7:00-9:00 pm (June-Aug.)/ 6:00-9:00 pm (Sept.-Oct.)
- 011-598-2012 (Jozankei Tourism Association)