Introducing an Art Exhibit at Mifuneyama Rakuen Park in Saga:
TeamLab's Kami-Sama ga Sumao Mori
Every summer, Mifuneyama Rakuen Park in Saga Prefecture holds an art exhibit, Kami-Sama ga Sumao Mori. This can be translated as "The Forest Where the Gods Live", designed by TeamLab.
In 2017, it was taken up by global media after being selected as #1 of the "TOP 10 Art Installations of 2017" in designboom, the world's largest art/design/architecture digital media platform.
Famous for its scenic beauty, Mifuneyama Rakuen is a nationally registered memorial park. Created to preserve the trees in the forest, including a giant camphor dating back over 3000 years, this giant garden of 50,000 square meters has become a digital art space.
*Flash photography and flying drones inside the park are prohibited.
Basic information on TeamLab's Kami-Sama ga Sumao Mori
- Oaza Takeo 4100, Takeo-cho, Takeo-shi, Saga-ken[MAP]
- Mifuneyama Rakuen Park
- 5 minutes by bus from JR Takeo Onsen Station
- July 20, 2018 - October 28, 2018
- 7/20-8/14: #1 Entrance Gate: 8:00-10:30 pm, #2 Entrance Gate: 7:00-10:30 pm
8/15-9/9: #1 Entrance Gate: 7:30-10:30 pm, #2 Entrance Gate: 6:30-10:30 pm
9/9-9/30: #1 Entrance Gate: 7:00-10:30 pm, #2 Entrance Gate : 6:00-10:30 pm
10/1-10/28: #1 Entrance Gate: 6:30-10:30 pm; #2 Entrance Gate: 5:30-10:30 pm
- Adults: ¥1200, Junior/Senior High School Students: ¥800, Elementary School Students and Younger: FREE