Illumination of Yebisu Garden Place
Yebisu Garden Place is beautifully illuminated each year as a winter tradition. Features include a 10-meter-tall Christmas tree, around 100,000 bulbs lit up in champagne gold, and even the world’s oldest chandelier, made by Baccarat, a traditional and innovative company with a history of over 250 years.
The area will be lined with “huettes” (mountain huts) inspired by Christmas markets from European countries such as Germany, which will sell items such as Christmas goods.
Dates and Times: November 3rd-December 25th, 2018 – 11:00am-8:00pm
Basic information on Illumination of Yebisu Garden Place
- Event Period
- November 3, 2018 - February 28, 2019
※End date varies for different events.
- Lights illuminated between
- 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
※Baccarat Chandelier will be lit starting at 11:00am
- Yebisu Garden Place Center Plaza
- 4-20 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo[MAP]
- About 5-minute walk from Ebisu Station on JR’s Yamanote Line