Experience the Latest TRICKAR at the Renovated Tokyo Trick Art Museum!
Using visual illusion such as 3-D pictures and works of art that look entirely different depending the angle at which they are seen, Trick Art creates amazing experiences. The Trick Art Museum, where this incredible art can be enjoyed, is now open after being renovated! Combining pictures with AR, the latest form of Trick Art, TRICKAR, is advancing all the time.
Experience the Latest TRICKAR
Hold your smartphone over a work of Trick Art, and the picture will start moving! That's TRICKAR. While still pictures are fun to photograph, they seem more realistic and interesting when their videos are taken. Now, I'll introduce the latest works of TRICKAR!
From children to adults, everyone can enjoy Trick Art!
Download the free TRICKAR app and visit the museum!
Basic Information about Tokyo Trick Art Museum
TRICKAR can also be enjoyed at the following facilities:
Basic Information about Nasu Trick Art Museum
- 5760, Takakuko, Nasumachi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi[MAP]
- Business Hours
- 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Winter [Oct.-Mar.] 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. , Summer [Aug.] 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Admission Fees
- Admission to 1 museum / Adult(high school students and older) ¥1,300, Child (elementary and junior high school students) ¥800
Admission to 2 museums / Adult(high school students and older) ¥2,000, Child (elementary and junior high school students)¥1,300
Admission to 3 museums / Adult(high school students and older) ¥2,700, Child(elementary and junior high school students)¥1,800
Basic Information about Yokohama Trick Art Cruise
- Yokohama Landmark Plaza 4F, 2-2-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa[MAP]
- Business Hours
- 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Last admission 7:30 p.m. )
- Admission Fee
- Adult (high school students and older)700 yen, Child (Ages 4 to junior high school students) 500 yen