In Tokyo, Check Out the Largest Stationery Festival in Japan: "Stationery Girls Fair"
Recently, women have taken a keen interest in stationery! Surrounded by cute stationery items, maybe they feel more motivated to study or work harder!? At this festival, the largest stationery fair in Japan, about 50,000 items by 123 manufacturers are lined up. With so much to choose from, why not pick up some for yourself and more as souvenirs?
*Men are also allowed to enter!
Basic information on Stationery Girls Fair
- 6-1-1 Heiwajima, Ota-ku, Tokyo[MAP]
- E Hall and F Hall, 2nd Exhibition Hall, Tokyo Distribution Center
- One minute on foot from Ryutsu Center Station on the Tokyo Monorail
- From Friday, 12/14 to Sunday, 12/16 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (Last entry at 4:00 pm)
* On Sunday, 12/16, it ends at 4:00 pm (Last entry at 3:00 pm)
*Admission is free for children younger than elementary school students