Strawberry Sweets Buffet at Tokyo’s Hotel New Otani
“Hotel New Otani Tokyo” is a famous hotel with around 400 years of history that also features a Japanese garden. Right now it is hosting an event titled “Sandwich & Sweets Buffet ~Strawberry Sweets~”! During this event there is a delightful lineup of carefully-crafted “strawberry sweets” available, created by the hotel’s top-rate chef using seasonal strawberries.
Plans for the event include dishes featuring the “Tochiotome” brand of strawberries in early December and “Hakata Amaou,” also known as the king of strawberries, starting December 20th!
18 Varieties of Sandwiches
The other star of the show is the sandwiches! You’re sure to be satisfied by these bite-size versions of sandwiches, including the hotel’s “roast beef and lettuce sandwich,” made with the hotel’s legendary roast beef!
Iconic Hotel Yoshoku Cuisine! Classic Beef Stew Joins the Menu Lineup!
This slow-cooked beef stew is made following the hotel’s traditional recipe. It pairs amazingly with the house-made baguette too! There are also other dishes available, including coconut curry and the seasonal salad bar.
Basic Information on Sandwich & Sweets Buffet “Strawberry ~ Amaou”
- 4-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo[MAP]
- About 3 minutes on foot from Akasaka Mitsuke Station and Nagatacho Station
※Reservations available on website only
- Hotel New Otani’s “Garden Lounge”
- Strawberry Sweets: Until December 19th, 2018
Amaou Sweets: From December 20th, 2018 until TBD end date
- 11:30-2:00 (until 2:30 Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) ※Limited to 90 minutes on busy days
- Adults 4,200 yen (includes coffee or tea), children (4-12 years of age) 2,500 yen
※Excludes separate tax and service fees