Gathering Information About Delicious Food From All Over Japan! editor's fav Rurubu Kitchen Asakusa Ekimise
Rurubu Kitchen is operated by Rurubu, a Japanese travel magazine publisher. This restaurant offers ingredients and dishes gathered in Japan by Rurubu's travel editors. Taste local delicacies from all around the country, including their Kamameshi, a rice dish made in a variety of ways. In March of 2019, Rurubu Kitchen opened in Ekimise, a shopping mall directly connected to Asakusa Station.
In addition to the Grand Menu, featuring the editors' top picks, designated local areas are the focus of the Special Menu, which changes monthly.
At this direct-sales shop, get all the latest travel information from Rurubu while enjoying your meal.
Basic information on editor's fav Rurubu Kitchen Asakusa Ekimise
- 7F Asakusa Ekimise, 1-4-1 Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo[MAP]
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm（L.O. 9:30pm）
- Open every day
*Closed on inspection days
- (1) Directly connected to Asakusa Station on the Tobu Skytree Line
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Exit 7 of Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 5 of Asakusa Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)